FARMERS NATIONAL BANK - Deposit Products
Certificates of Deposits
Our certificates are a secure investment with easy access in an emergency.
- A small investment: $500 minimum balance requirement
- Various Terms: range from 91 days to 48 months
- Convenience: automatic renewals at the best current rate posted by us for the same term.
- Safety: deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
"IRA" is an acronym for Individual Retirement Account. IRA’s are often the best alternatives when saving for retirement. Most IRA’s offer varying tax benefits, whether you need a traditional IRA, or a Roth IRA. Contact Us for more information. We’re glad to assist you in determining the best account for you!
* October 3, 2008 FDIC deposit insurance temporarily increased from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor through December 31, 2009.
- Save for retirement
- Defer taxes
- Earn tax-free interest in a Roth IRA
- No fees after 59 1/2 years old
- $50.00 minimum for an IRA savings plan
- $500 minimum for an IRA certificate of deposit
- FDIC insured to $100,000 *
All financial calculators are for estimation purposes only. Your actual payment may vary.
USA Patriot Act
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license and other identifying documents.